It been more than a half year, since the last post i've posted. Maybe same reason like the old days, i've got no time to do blog things, i can't thinking what should i need to write here. So, since i have a motivation to do this, i just want to tell you about where i've been where i'm not blogging.
I do same thing like always, practice my useless for the future skills with no kind of progress. I did many thing's, almost of them is i do many thing to live my life in the other way. I do more photo hunting, i gone travelling, and many kind of that.
But lately, i want to revive my blog again in the other way. Since, i don't have something to practice my English, maybe my blog could be a choose for this. I could try to tell my moral-less story with my English, kind simple.. but i think it is a good way to revive again this Blog.
I almost forgot. Lately i try a new kind of hobby. I did more video editing lately, especially for Video Blog. It kind of fun to do this. My vlog content it's about my high school daily life with my friends. It kind suck, but its so fun to do.
You can watch my vlog on my YouTube channel on youtube.com/SulthanIsaA
I thing it enough, see you soon guys!

0 comments:
Post a Comment