So, like I told you in last post. I already graduate from my Senior High. Amazing three years there leaving very very a good spot in my mind and my heart. Back then in early year, I thought that this school is suck, I can't follow how it works. But, as time goes by, it very changed my mind. This tiny school in the edge of protocol, teach me lot.
Same as my junior high, my senior high years made me learn many things about life. In there I know who the real friends are, in there I started doing things that I never expect before. But, the most important from that, I learnt how to be grateful about my life is, how to enjoy this cruel world and how to not betray your friends.
Like my junior high. In senior high I never followed the study are, I also active in organization too. But, this all things already past. I can't think, what things will be if I didn't go to 65, if I didn't live my life like this, it very make me grateful that all things going like this.
For my bros, Long Street of Artery. Although I just going with you guys about 2 years, you very rock man! When we spent all after school hours in warkop, when we very hated school and we confused what place that we could go to skip the school. Again, I very grateful to have you guys in some page in my life that will never be forgotten ( I hope you guys feel it too ).
But, time do its job. Now me and you guys follow the different path. It's suck but it have too. All this memories, all things that I learnt with you guys, I will not forget it.
In the end, I hope we could meet each other in another time, I hope we could be together in warkop with everything we have done.
Thanks!
Salam Biru Dongker
Long Street of Artery 2017

0 comments:
Post a Comment